TEXO CFS Oil & Gas Industry
TEXO CFS provide specialist fabrication services in a variety of metals to the Oil and Gas sector.
Our extensive and strategically located fabrication facilities at Hebburn on the River Tyne and our new facility at the Port of Blyth offer clients a combined covered manufacturing area of 2,200sqm and 3,200sqm of lay-down area. We operate 4 gantry cranes with a 20t.
Our fabrication capabilities include:
- Fabrication of ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- MIG, TIG and MMA Welding
- Bespoke Non-Destructive testing Facilities
- Rigorous Quality Assurance systems
- Coded Welders
In order to benefit from the latest welding techniques to produce components and structures in a wide range of metals, our welders are approved to ASME IX, BSEN and AWS standards.
Marine and Offshore Services
At TEXO CFS, we have a dedicated division devoted to the marine industry, where we can offer the following bespoke services to the marine, ship repair and offshore sectors:
- Accommodation HVAC requirements
- All aspects of general fabrication and repairs
- Onboard repairs for all requirements to: Galley fixtures and fittings, Engine room ventilation, Machinery room ventilation
Clean Energy & Renewables
Texo CFS are medium-to-heavy fabrication specialists for structures and equipment used in the clean energy and renewables sector. We have a successful track record in this key growth sector; having completed a number of innovative projects.